Format Notated Music
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- The hermit's prophecy
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Can the soldiers forget
- Temperance grand march
- Hermit songs (sketches)
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- Sketches for cello sonata
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Anatole of Paris
- Love's telegraph
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
Results: 1-2 of 2 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove Subject: Composers Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Korngold, Erich Wolfgang - Bodanzky, Artur - Ormandy, Eugene - Reese, Gustave - Reinhardt, Max - Sachse, Leopold - Schott, Paul - Warner Bros. Pictures - Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip ... Korngold, Erich Wolfgang - Bodanzky, Artur - Ormandy, Eugene - Reese, Gustave - Reinhardt, Max - Sachse, Leopold - Schott, Paul - Warner Bros. Pictures - Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Herman, Jerry - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (william) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (john W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (william Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (george Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred - Moselsio, Herta
- Date: 1905
The collection consists primarily of scores, most of them photocopies of holographs, and printed material, including two operas, nine orchestral and twelve chamber and solo works, as well as about forty songs and other vocal works. In addition, the collection contains a small number of photographs, portraits of the composer and his wife, books, catalogs, and other printed materials.
- Contributor: Nepomuceno, Alberto
- Date: 1887