Format Notated Music
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Florello Quick Step
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Band master's repertoire
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Pop goes the weasel
- Temperance grand march
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Nicholas Ypey, Afbeelding van den weg der planeet Venus, 1761.
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- The Golem
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- The Mothers' Offering
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Original Format: Books Remove
See and Hear American History Through Song "Know the songs of a country and you will know its history for the true feeling of a people speaks through what they sing." – Preface to The Songs of Henry Clay Work (1884) Listen to the changes in the "Star Spangled Banner" as played by different bands in different eras. Look at the ways in ...
- Date: 1581