Notated MusicMatinee : the fantom of the fair : for male and female voice, violin, cello and piano with animated comic book
Fantom of the fair Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Includes program and biographical notes. The Fantom of the Fair is an early superhero created by Paul Gustavson in 1939, during the golden age of comics. The music is to be performed with an animation of the comic by Toni Lindgren, available online. Commissioned by the Rivers School Conservatory for the 2014 Annual Seminar on Contemporary Music for the Young. Premiered April 6, 2014 ...
- Contributor: Larsen, Libby - Gustavson, Paul - Lindgren, Toni
- Date: 2014
Notated MusicThe Maine music box Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Searchable database of digitized images of 5 collections of manuscript scores and sheet music. Over 22,000 titles are accessible. Selected scores will have an associated computer generated sound file. Other scores have associated Scorch files, allowing the user to listen while following a cursor through the music; the viewer may also manipulate key and instrumentation.
- Date: 2003
Notated MusicMaggie's big book of Celtic tunes : for hammered dulcimer and other melody instruments /
Mel Bay presents Maggie's big book of Celtic tunes Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Songs transcribed from eight of Maggie Sansone's CDs available from her website.
- Contributor: Sansone, Maggie
- Date: 2006
Notated MusicMusic for the nation American sheet music / Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Derived from the collection of the Music Division at the Library of Congress, presents sheet music that was published in the United States and registered for copyright during the nineteenth century. Includes popular songs, operatic arias, piano music, sacred and secular choral music, solo instrumental music, method books and instructional materials, and music for band and orchestra. Features a bibliographic description for each item ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress. Music Division - Library of Congress. National Digital Library Program
- Date: 2002
Notated MusicO God, my heart is ready motet for mixed voices a cappella, op. 17 vocal score | 1 score (35 p.) ; 28 cm. | the text from the Psalms ; music by Arthur Whiting. (Statement Of Responsibility). For mixed chorus (SSATBB), unaccompanied. Photocopy. [S.l. : s.n., 2010] acquire 1 shelf copy [policy default] (Selection Decision). Vocal Score (Form). Print (Form).
- Contributor: G. Schirmer - Whiting, Arthur
- Date: 1899
View 36 Results
CollectionNewland / Zeuner collection, Primarily printed and manuscript music for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only known source of pre-Cäcilienverein 19th-century American Catholic Church music.) Composers range from Mozart and Rossini to George F. Root and Oliver Shaw. The collection contains the largest extant source of music by ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver - Zeuner, Charles - Library of Congress
- Date: 1735
CollectionEdison sheet music collection The collection consists chiefly of American sheet music published in the United States between the years 1830-1930. While a significant minority of the music in the collection is instrumental music, the vast majority is for voice and piano. Notable in this collection are imprints from California dating from before 1850, first editions by Irving Berlin and others, and many European imprints among the instrumental ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (James) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (Louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (William Shakespeare) ... Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (James) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (Louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (William Shakespeare) - Heller, Stephen - Herz, Henri - Holland, Justin - Jerome, William - Johnson, Howard - Kahn, Gus - Kinkel, Charles - Lamb, Arthur J. - Mack, Edward - Maeder, J. Gaspard (James Gaspard) - Maylath, H. (Heinrich) - Meyer, Louis - Meyerbeer, Giacomo - Millöcker, Carl - Moelling, Theodore - Pixley, Frank - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Russell, Henry - Smith, Harry (Harry Bache) - Sterling, Andrew - Strelezki, Anton - Sudds, William F. - Weatherly, F. E. (Frederic Edward) - Webster, Joseph Philbrick - Whiting, Richard A. - Wodehouse, P. G. (Pelham Grenville) - Work, Henry C. (Henry Clay) - Young, Joe
- Date: 2005