Notated MusicClassic bluegrass solos for mandolin /
Mel Bay presents Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available
- Contributor: Collins, Todd
- Date: 2007
Notated MusicMatinee : the fantom of the fair : for male and female voice, violin, cello and piano with animated comic book
Fantom of the fair Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Includes program and biographical notes. The Fantom of the Fair is an early superhero created by Paul Gustavson in 1939, during the golden age of comics. The music is to be performed with an animation of the comic by Toni Lindgren, available online. Commissioned by the Rivers School Conservatory for the 2014 Annual Seminar on Contemporary Music for the Young. Premiered April 6, 2014 ...
- Contributor: Larsen, Libby - Gustavson, Paul - Lindgren, Toni
- Date: 2014
Notated MusicThe Maine music box Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Searchable database of digitized images of 5 collections of manuscript scores and sheet music. Over 22,000 titles are accessible. Selected scores will have an associated computer generated sound file. Other scores have associated Scorch files, allowing the user to listen while following a cursor through the music; the viewer may also manipulate key and instrumentation.
- Date: 2003
Notated MusicMaggie's big book of Celtic tunes : for hammered dulcimer and other melody instruments /
Mel Bay presents Maggie's big book of Celtic tunes Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Songs transcribed from eight of Maggie Sansone's CDs available from her website.
- Contributor: Sansone, Maggie
- Date: 2006
Notated MusicBløf boek / Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Music and words by members of the group Bløf (Paskal Jakobsen, Peter Slager, Bas Kennis, Chris Götte) 24 numbers from the CDs Naakt onder de hemel, Helder, Boven, Watermakers. Transcriptions by Tom Bakker.
- Contributor: Bløf (Musical Group)
- Date: 2002
Notated MusicMusic for the nation American sheet music / Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Derived from the collection of the Music Division at the Library of Congress, presents sheet music that was published in the United States and registered for copyright during the nineteenth century. Includes popular songs, operatic arias, piano music, sacred and secular choral music, solo instrumental music, method books and instructional materials, and music for band and orchestra. Features a bibliographic description for each item ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress. Music Division - Library of Congress. National Digital Library Program
- Date: 2002
Notated MusicO God, my heart is ready motet for mixed voices a cappella, op. 17 vocal score | 1 score (35 p.) ; 28 cm. | the text from the Psalms ; music by Arthur Whiting. (Statement Of Responsibility). For mixed chorus (SSATBB), unaccompanied. Photocopy. [S.l. : s.n., 2010] acquire 1 shelf copy [policy default] (Selection Decision). Vocal Score (Form). Print (Form).
- Contributor: G. Schirmer - Whiting, Arthur
- Date: 1899
View 36 Results
Notated MusicTwo sonatinas [for] oboe (flute/clarinet) [and] pianoforte / Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available For oboe, flute or clarinet in C and piano. A transposed part for clarinet in B♭ can be downloaded from http://www.editionhh.co.uk/hh297clarinet.pdf. "[T]he printed score was engraved from a manuscript score, while the separate part was produced from a manuscript part, not from the full score; there are therefore many differences between the two"--P. vi. Preface in English with German translation; critical commentary in English.
- Contributor: Walmisley, Thomas Attwood
- Date: 2011
Notated MusicNeue Mozart-Ausgabe Digital Mozart Edition.
Digital Mozart Edition | New Mozart edition | NMA online Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available "The purpose of this web site, operated by the Internationale Stiftung Mozarteum in cooperation with the Packard Humanities Institute, is to make Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's musical compositions widely and conveniently accessible to the public, for personal study and for educational and classroom use ... The digitized version offers the musical text and the critical commentary of the entire Neue Mozart-Ausgabe. Some restrictions apply to ...
- Contributor: Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus
- Date: 2006
Notated MusicOpera omnia Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Francesco Geminiani Opera Omnia will present all his works, instrumental, vocal and didactic, in full critical editions, with the composer's first versions, revisions and re-workings presented consecutively by opus number, including a full critical commentary and facsimiles, together with complete performance material for the orchestral and chamber works. The didactic treatises issued in English will be accompanied by Italian, French or German translations of ...
- Contributor: Geminiani, Francesco - Hogwood, Christopher
- Date: 2010
Notated MusicBallet mécanique / Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available New ed. of the composer's original version for 2 pianos, percussion (3 xylophones, electric bells, 3 propellers, tamtam, 4 drums, and siren), and 16 player pianos; originally performed by 4 pianos 8 hands and player piano. Edited from the holograph in the Music Division, New York Public Library for the Performing Arts. Duration: ca. 30:00. Includes historical notes by Rex Lawson, editorial notes by ...
- Contributor: Antheil, George
- Date: 2003
CollectionNewland / Zeuner collection, Primarily printed and manuscript music for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only known source of pre-Cäcilienverein 19th-century American Catholic Church music.) Composers range from Mozart and Rossini to George F. Root and Oliver Shaw. The collection contains the largest extant source of music by ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver - Zeuner, Charles - Library of Congress
- Date: 1735
Notated MusicChukhyang Yi Saeng-gang minsogak taegŭm kyobon : chungyo muhyŏng munhwajae che 45-ho taegŭm sanjo yenŭng poyuja /
竹香 이생강 민속악 대금 교본 : 중요 무형 문화재 제 45호 대금 산조 예능 보유자 / Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available "Yi Saeng-gang minsok akpo moŭmjip 2"--Cover. "이 생강 민속 악보 모음집 2"--Cover.
- Contributor: Yi, Saeng-Gang
- Date: 2005
Notated MusicVom Dialog zum Polylog : eine Untersuchung über die Notwendigkeit der Alterität für das philosophische Denken Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Includes bibliographical references (pages 163-167) and indexes.
- Contributor: Block, Claire
- Date: 2013
Notated MusicAktive Zusatzsysteme zur Schwingungsreduktion an Werkzeugmaschinen Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available Doctoral Technische Universität München 2012. Includes bibliographical references (pages 117-127)
- Contributor: Waibel, Matthias
- Date: 2012
CollectionEdison sheet music collection The collection consists chiefly of American sheet music published in the United States between the years 1830-1930. While a significant minority of the music in the collection is instrumental music, the vast majority is for voice and piano. Notable in this collection are imprints from California dating from before 1850, first editions by Irving Berlin and others, and many European imprints among the instrumental ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (James) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (Louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (William Shakespeare) ... Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (James) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (Louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (William Shakespeare) - Heller, Stephen - Herz, Henri - Holland, Justin - Jerome, William - Johnson, Howard - Kahn, Gus - Kinkel, Charles - Lamb, Arthur J. - Mack, Edward - Maeder, J. Gaspard (James Gaspard) - Maylath, H. (Heinrich) - Meyer, Louis - Meyerbeer, Giacomo - Millöcker, Carl - Moelling, Theodore - Pixley, Frank - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Russell, Henry - Smith, Harry (Harry Bache) - Sterling, Andrew - Strelezki, Anton - Sudds, William F. - Weatherly, F. E. (Frederic Edward) - Webster, Joseph Philbrick - Whiting, Richard A. - Wodehouse, P. G. (Pelham Grenville) - Work, Henry C. (Henry Clay) - Young, Joe
- Date: 2005