Notated MusicClassic bluegrass solos for mandolin /
Mel Bay presents
- Contributor: Collins, Todd
- Date: 2007
Notated MusicMatinee : the fantom of the fair : for male and female voice, violin, cello and ...
Fantom of the fair Includes program and biographical notes. The Fantom of the Fair is an early superhero created by Paul Gustavson in 1939, during the golden age of comics. The music is to be performed ...
- Contributor: Larsen, Libby - Gustavson, Paul - Lindgren, Toni
- Date: 2014
Notated MusicThe Maine music box Searchable database of digitized images of 5 collections of manuscript scores and sheet music. Over 22,000 titles are accessible. Selected scores will have an associated computer generated sound file. Other scores have ...
- Date: 2003
Notated MusicMaggie's big book of Celtic tunes : for hammered dulcimer and other melody instruments /
Mel Bay presents Maggie's big book of Celtic tunes Songs transcribed from eight of Maggie Sansone's CDs available from her website.
- Contributor: Sansone, Maggie
- Date: 2006
Notated MusicBløf boek / Music and words by members of the group Bløf (Paskal Jakobsen, Peter Slager, Bas Kennis, Chris Götte) 24 numbers from the CDs Naakt onder de hemel, Helder, Boven, Watermakers. Transcriptions by Tom ...
- Contributor: Bløf (Musical Group)
- Date: 2002
Notated MusicMusic for the nation American sheet music / Derived from the collection of the Music Division at the Library of Congress, presents sheet music that was published in the United States and registered for copyright during the nineteenth century. Includes ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress. Music Division - Library of Congress. National Digital Library Program
- Date: 2002
Notated MusicO God, my heart is ready motet for mixed voices a cappella, op. 17 vocal score | 1 score (35 p.) ; 28 cm. | the text from the Psalms ; music by Arthur Whiting. (Statement Of Responsibility). For mixed chorus (SSATBB), unaccompanied. Photocopy. [S.l. : ...
- Contributor: G. Schirmer - Whiting, Arthur
- Date: 1899
View 36 Results
Notated MusicTwo sonatinas [for] oboe (flute/clarinet) [and] pianoforte / For oboe, flute or clarinet in C and piano. A transposed part for clarinet in B♭ can be downloaded from http://www.editionhh.co.uk/hh297clarinet.pdf. "[T]he printed score was engraved from a manuscript score, while the ...
- Contributor: Walmisley, Thomas Attwood
- Date: 2011
Notated MusicNeue Mozart-Ausgabe Digital Mozart Edition.
Digital Mozart Edition | New Mozart edition | NMA online "The purpose of this web site, operated by the Internationale Stiftung Mozarteum in cooperation with the Packard Humanities Institute, is to make Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's musical compositions widely and conveniently accessible to ...
- Contributor: Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus
- Date: 2006
Notated MusicOpera omnia Francesco Geminiani Opera Omnia will present all his works, instrumental, vocal and didactic, in full critical editions, with the composer's first versions, revisions and re-workings presented consecutively by opus number, including a ...
- Contributor: Geminiani, Francesco - Hogwood, Christopher
- Date: 2010
Notated MusicBallet mécanique / New ed. of the composer's original version for 2 pianos, percussion (3 xylophones, electric bells, 3 propellers, tamtam, 4 drums, and siren), and 16 player pianos; originally performed by 4 pianos 8 ...
- Contributor: Antheil, George
- Date: 2003
CollectionNewland / Zeuner collection, Primarily printed and manuscript music for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver - Zeuner, Charles - Library of Congress
- Date: 1735
Notated MusicChukhyang Yi Saeng-gang minsogak taegŭm kyobon : chungyo muhyŏng munhwajae che 45-ho taegŭm sanjo yenŭng poyuja ...
竹香 이생강 민속악 대금 교본 : 중요 무형 문화재 제 45호 대금 산조 예능 보유자 / "Yi Saeng-gang minsok akpo moŭmjip 2"--Cover. "이 생강 민속 악보 모음집 2"--Cover.
- Contributor: Yi, Saeng-Gang
- Date: 2005
Notated MusicVom Dialog zum Polylog : eine Untersuchung über die Notwendigkeit der Alterität für das philosophische Denken Includes bibliographical references (pages 163-167) and indexes.
- Contributor: Block, Claire
- Date: 2013
Notated MusicAktive Zusatzsysteme zur Schwingungsreduktion an Werkzeugmaschinen Doctoral Technische Universität München 2012. Includes bibliographical references (pages 117-127)
- Contributor: Waibel, Matthias
- Date: 2012
CollectionEdison sheet music collection The collection consists chiefly of American sheet music published in the United States between the years 1830-1930. While a significant minority of the music in the collection is instrumental music, the vast ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (James) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (Louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (William Shakespeare) ... Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (James) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (Louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (William Shakespeare) - Heller, Stephen - Herz, Henri - Holland, Justin - Jerome, William - Johnson, Howard - Kahn, Gus - Kinkel, Charles - Lamb, Arthur J. - Mack, Edward - Maeder, J. Gaspard (James Gaspard) - Maylath, H. (Heinrich) - Meyer, Louis - Meyerbeer, Giacomo - Millöcker, Carl - Moelling, Theodore - Pixley, Frank - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Russell, Henry - Smith, Harry (Harry Bache) - Sterling, Andrew - Strelezki, Anton - Sudds, William F. - Weatherly, F. E. (Frederic Edward) - Webster, Joseph Philbrick - Whiting, Richard A. - Wodehouse, P. G. (Pelham Grenville) - Work, Henry C. (Henry Clay) - Young, Joe
- Date: 2005