Notated MusicClassic bluegrass solos for mandolin /
Mel Bay presents
- Contributor: Collins, Todd
- Date: 2007
Notated MusicMatinee : the fantom of the fair : for male and female voice,...
Fantom of the fair Includes program and biographical notes. The Fantom of the Fair is an early superhero created by Paul Gustavson in 1939, during the golden age of comics. The music is to be performed with an animation of the comic by Toni Lindgren, available online. Commissioned by the Rivers School Conservatory for the 2014 Annual Seminar on Contemporary Music for the Young. Premiered April 6, 2014...
- Contributor: Larsen, Libby - Gustavson, Paul - Lindgren, Toni
- Date: 2014
Notated MusicThe Maine music box Searchable database of digitized images of 5 collections of manuscript scores and sheet music. Over 22,000 titles are accessible. Selected scores will have an associated computer generated sound file. Other scores have associated Scorch files, allowing the user to listen while following a cursor through the music; the viewer may also manipulate key and instrumentation.
- Date: 2003
Notated MusicMaggie's big book of Celtic tunes : for hammered dulcimer and...
Mel Bay presents Maggie's big book of Celtic tunes Songs transcribed from eight of Maggie Sansone's CDs available from her website.
- Contributor: Sansone, Maggie
- Date: 2006
Notated MusicBløf boek / Music and words by members of the group Bløf (Paskal Jakobsen, Peter Slager, Bas Kennis, Chris Götte) 24 numbers from the CDs Naakt onder de hemel, Helder, Boven, Watermakers. Transcriptions by Tom Bakker.
- Contributor: Bløf (Musical Group)
- Date: 2002
Notated MusicMusic for the nation American sheet music / Derived from the collection of the Music Division at the Library of Congress, presents sheet music that was published in the United States and registered for copyright during the nineteenth century. Includes popular songs, operatic arias, piano music, sacred and secular choral music, solo instrumental music, method books and instructional materials, and music for band and orchestra. Features a bibliographic description for each item...
- Contributor: Library of Congress. Music Division - Library of Congress. National Digital Library Program
- Date: 2002
Notated MusicO God, my heart is ready motet for mixed voices a cappella, o... vocal score | 1 score (35 p.) ; 28 cm. | the text from the Psalms ; music by Arthur Whiting. (Statement Of Responsibility). For mixed chorus (SSATBB), unaccompanied. Photocopy. [S.l. : s.n., 2010] acquire 1 shelf copy [policy default] (Selection Decision). Vocal Score (Form). Print (Form).
- Contributor: G. Schirmer - Whiting, Arthur
- Date: 1899
View 36 Results
Notated MusicTwo sonatinas [for] oboe (flute/clarinet) [and] pianoforte / For oboe, flute or clarinet in C and piano. A transposed part for clarinet in B♭ can be downloaded from http://www.editionhh.co.uk/hh297clarinet.pdf. "[T]he printed score was engraved from a manuscript score, while the separate part was produced from a manuscript part, not from the full score; there are therefore many differences between the two"--P. vi. Preface in English with German translation; critical commentary in English.
- Contributor: Walmisley, Thomas Attwood
- Date: 2011
Notated MusicNeue Mozart-Ausgabe Digital Mozart Edition.
Digital Mozart Edition | New Mozart edition | NMA online "The purpose of this web site, operated by the Internationale Stiftung Mozarteum in cooperation with the Packard Humanities Institute, is to make Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's musical compositions widely and conveniently accessible to the public, for personal study and for educational and classroom use ... The digitized version offers the musical text and the critical commentary of the entire Neue Mozart-Ausgabe. Some restrictions apply to...
- Contributor: Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus
- Date: 2006
Notated MusicOpera omnia Francesco Geminiani Opera Omnia will present all his works, instrumental, vocal and didactic, in full critical editions, with the composer's first versions, revisions and re-workings presented consecutively by opus number, including a full critical commentary and facsimiles, together with complete performance material for the orchestral and chamber works. The didactic treatises issued in English will be accompanied by Italian, French or German translations of...
- Contributor: Geminiani, Francesco - Hogwood, Christopher
- Date: 2010
Notated MusicBallet mécanique / New ed. of the composer's original version for 2 pianos, percussion (3 xylophones, electric bells, 3 propellers, tamtam, 4 drums, and siren), and 16 player pianos; originally performed by 4 pianos 8 hands and player piano. Edited from the holograph in the Music Division, New York Public Library for the Performing Arts. Duration: ca. 30:00. Includes historical notes by Rex Lawson, editorial notes by...
- Contributor: Antheil, George
- Date: 2003
CollectionNewland / Zeuner collection The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only known source of pre-Cacilienverein 19th-century American Catholic Church music.) Composers range from Mozart and Rossini to George F. Root and...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver - Zeuner, Charles
- Date: 2005
Notated MusicChukhyang Yi Saeng-gang minsogak taegŭm kyobon : chungyo muhy...
竹香 이생강 민속악 대금 교본 : 중요 무형 문화재 제 45호 대금 산조 예능 보유자 / "Yi Saeng-gang minsok akpo moŭmjip 2"--Cover. "이 생강 민속 악보 모음집 2"--Cover.
- Contributor: Yi, Saeng-Gang
- Date: 2005
Notated MusicVom Dialog zum Polylog : eine Untersuchung über die Notwendig... Includes bibliographical references (pages 163-167) and indexes.
- Contributor: Block, Claire
- Date: 2013
Notated MusicAktive Zusatzsysteme zur Schwingungsreduktion an Werkzeugmasc... Doctoral Technische Universität München 2012. Includes bibliographical references (pages 117-127)
- Contributor: Waibel, Matthias
- Date: 2012
CollectionEdison sheet music collection The collection consists chiefly of American sheet music published in the United States between the years 1830-1930. While a significant minority of the music in the collection is instrumental music, the vast majority is for voice and piano. Notable in this collection are imprints from California dating from before 1850, first editions by Irving Berlin and others, and many European imprints among the instrumental...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (James) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (Louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (William Shakespeare) ... Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (James) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (Louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (William Shakespeare) - Heller, Stephen - Herz, Henri - Holland, Justin - Jerome, William - Johnson, Howard - Kahn, Gus - Kinkel, Charles - Lamb, Arthur J. - Mack, Edward - Maeder, J. Gaspard (James Gaspard) - Maylath, H. (Heinrich) - Meyer, Louis - Meyerbeer, Giacomo - Millöcker, Carl - Moelling, Theodore - Pixley, Frank - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Russell, Henry - Smith, Harry (Harry Bache) - Sterling, Andrew - Strelezki, Anton - Sudds, William F. - Weatherly, F. E. (Frederic Edward) - Webster, Joseph Philbrick - Whiting, Richard A. - Wodehouse, P. G. (Pelham Grenville) - Work, Henry C. (Henry Clay) - Young, Joe
- Date: 2005