Format Notated Music
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Invitation to Boston University Totenberg centennial celebration...
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Uptown and downtown
- Transit of Venus
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Transit of Venus march
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Marguerite romanza
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Take your girl to the ball game
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Zion waltz
- Got fun Avrohom
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- He always came home to tea
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Love's telegraph
- Wait for the wagon
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
Book. print | 1 score (30[?] v.) ; 19 cm. | Principally for 2 violins. Title from t.p. of recueil 15 (the number is in ms. on the engraved t.p.). Recueil 28 has variant publisher statement: Chez Frere père. Each vol. of 45 p. contains several contre-danses, each accompanied by dance instructions, followed by several waltzes and (in most vols.) other dances. Pl. no.: ...
- Contributor: Chez Frere - Clarchies, Louis Julien
- Date: 179?-18
Look inside: 441 results