Notated MusicO God, my heart is ready motet for mixed voices a cappella, op. 17 vocal score | 1 score (35 p.) ; 28 cm. | the text from the Psalms ; music by Arthur Whiting. (Statement Of Responsibility). For mixed chorus (SSATBB), unaccompanied. Photocopy. [S.l. : s.n., 2010] acquire 1 shelf copy [policy default] (Selection Decision). Vocal Score (Form). Print (Form).
- Contributor: G. Schirmer - Whiting, Arthur
- Date: 1899
View 36 Results
CollectionNewland / Zeuner collection The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only known source of pre-Cacilienverein 19th-century American Catholic Church music.) Composers range from Mozart and Rossini to George F. Root and ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Date: 2005
Notated MusicLibrary of Congress march Instrumental parts | 1 score (12 p.) + 23 parts ; 8 1/2" x 11" | Copyright 2003 by John Philip Sousa, Inc. (Copyright). Printed score and band parts. The march was begun by John Philip Sousa in 1931, but never completed. Stephen Bulla was able to finish and orchestrate the score by using Sousa's fragmentary sketches, a piano draft, and one page of ...
- Contributor: Sousa, John Philip - Bulla, Stephen
- Date: 2003
Notated MusicThe Richard Rodgers collection The finding aid provides a description of the the Richard Rodgers Collection which consists predominantly of Rodgers's music holographs--sketches, vocal scores (many with lyric sheets included) and short scores. In addition, the collection includes full scores for 8 of the Rodgers and Hammerstein shows. Also included is a small number of programs, photographs, miscellaneous papers, and a few miscellaneous items. The collection contains 2,700 ...
- Contributor: Music Division, Library of Congress
- Date: 2006
CollectionEdison sheet music collection The collection consists chiefly of American sheet music published in the United States between the years 1830-1930. While a significant minority of the music in the collection is instrumental music, the vast majority is for voice and piano. Notable in this collection are imprints from California dating from before 1850, first editions by Irving Berlin and others, and many European imprints among the instrumental ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (James) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (Louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (William Shakespeare) ... Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (James) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (Louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (William Shakespeare) - Heller, Stephen - Herz, Henri - Holland, Justin - Jerome, William - Johnson, Howard - Kahn, Gus - Kinkel, Charles - Lamb, Arthur J. - Mack, Edward - Maeder, J. Gaspard (James Gaspard) - Maylath, H. (Heinrich) - Meyer, Louis - Meyerbeer, Giacomo - Millöcker, Carl - Moelling, Theodore - Pixley, Frank - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Russell, Henry - Smith, Harry (Harry Bache) - Sterling, Andrew - Strelezki, Anton - Sudds, William F. - Weatherly, F. E. (Frederic Edward) - Webster, Joseph Philbrick - Whiting, Richard A. - Wodehouse, P. G. (Pelham Grenville) - Work, Henry C. (Henry Clay) - Young, Joe
- Date: 2005