Format Notated Music
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Musette pour piano et chant
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Love's telegraph
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Take me out to the ball game
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
An illustrated collection of traditional nursery rhymes with accompanying music. print | 63 p. of music : col. ill. ; 23 x 30 cm. | the original tunes harmonized by Alfred Moffat ...
- Contributor: Augener - For the Book Trade, A. & C. Black - G. Schirmer - Moffat, Alfred - Willebeek Le Mair, H. (henriëtte) - Juvenile Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1912
Look inside: 73 results