Format Notated Music
- Postcard to Totenberg’s mother, 1935
- Stars and stripes forever
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- The junk man rag
- Military Band Music
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Marching along No. 1
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- The message of victory
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Take your girl to the ball game
- Lincoln funeral march
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- The Everlasting Race
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ariette [Ein Weib ist das herlichste ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Part of: Performing Arts Encyclopedia Remove Subject: Viii, Pope Remove
musical score | 1 score (, 144 p.) ; 20 x 27 cm. | Three are for solo voices, three for 2, three for 3, and one for 6 voices. Page 103-105 a hymn for St. Elizabeth, Queen of Portugal, who canonized by Urban VIII. Ten poems by Pope Urban VIII (Maffeo Barbarini), Pope from 1625 to 1644. Not mentioned by Eitner, not the ...
- Contributor: Ex Typographica Francisco Zannetti - Mazzocchi, D. (domenico) - Urban (viii, Pope) - Mazzocchi, D.
- Date: 1638
Look inside: 157 results