Format Notated Music
- Mexican American Song
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Got fun Avrohom
- Oh you Tigers
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- Base ball
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Call of the woods
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- Band master's repertoire
- Berlin Phil, 1955; program
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Sketches for cello sonata
- Postcard to Totenberg’s mother, 1935
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- The kitchen cop
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
The American Volunteers' triumphal march by Dr. Edward Clapham, surgeon, 7th Mich. V. Inf., late of Army of Potomac & Tennessee.
- Contributor: Clapham, Edward
- Date: 1866-00-00
Look inside: 5 results