Format Notated Music
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Over There
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Anatole of Paris
- Melnotte's banjo
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Over There, 1917
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- The message of victory
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Real bloomer polka
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Zion waltz
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Méditation pour violon et orgue
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
Hold on Abraham: song and chorus, being a response of Uncle Sam's boys, to the call for Three hundred thousand more, (Uncle Sam's boys are coming right along,) to the president of ...
- Contributor: Bradbury, William B. (william Batchelder)
- Date: 1862-00-00
Look inside: 5 results