Format Notated Music
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Florello Quick Step
- The beast of Berlin
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Sketches for Minotaur
- The Mothers' Offering
- Transit of Venus march
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Over There, 1917
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Melnotte's banjo
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Over There
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Part of: Rare Book and Special Collections Division Remove
See and Hear American History Through Song "Know the songs of a country and you will know its history for the true feeling of a people speaks through what they sing." – Preface to The Songs of Henry Clay Work (1884) Listen to the changes in the "Star Spangled Banner" as played by different bands in different eras. Look at the ways in ...
- Date: 1581