Format Notated Music
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- The hermit's prophecy
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Over There
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Transit of Venus march
- The beast of Berlin
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- John Lomax
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- W.w. quintet
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results