CollectionEdison sheet music collection The collection consists chiefly of American sheet music published in the United States between the years 1830-1930. While a significant minority of the music in the collection is instrumental music, the vast majority is for voice and piano. Notable in this collection are imprints from California dating from before 1850, first editions by Irving Berlin and others, and many European imprints among the instrumental...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (James) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (Louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (William Shakespeare) ... Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (James) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (Louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (William Shakespeare) - Heller, Stephen - Herz, Henri - Holland, Justin - Jerome, William - Johnson, Howard - Kahn, Gus - Kinkel, Charles - Lamb, Arthur J. - Mack, Edward - Maeder, J. Gaspard (James Gaspard) - Maylath, H. (Heinrich) - Meyer, Louis - Meyerbeer, Giacomo - Millöcker, Carl - Moelling, Theodore - Pixley, Frank - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Russell, Henry - Smith, Harry (Harry Bache) - Sterling, Andrew - Strelezki, Anton - Sudds, William F. - Weatherly, F. E. (Frederic Edward) - Webster, Joseph Philbrick - Whiting, Richard A. - Wodehouse, P. G. (Pelham Grenville) - Work, Henry C. (Henry Clay) - Young, Joe
- Date: 2005
Notated MusicSongs from A child's garden of verses musical score | 17 p., 35 cm. | Time to rise -- Rain -- The Wind -- At the Seashore -- The Swing -- System -- Farewell to the Farm. (Content). "Songs from A Child's Garden of Verses by Robert Louis Stevenson. With music by Natalie Curtis." (Source Note). Musical Score (Form).
- Contributor: Wa-Wan Press - Burlin, Natalie Curtis - Stevenson, Robert Louis - Burlin, Natalie (Curtis)
- Date: 1902
View 19 Results
Notated MusicTraditional songs of the Zunis vocal score | 24 p. ; 35 cm. | Zun~ian lullaby and incantation -- The lover's wooing, or, Blanket song -- The sunrise call -- The coming of Montezuma. (Content). "Transcribed and harmonized by Carlos Troyer." (Source Note). Vocal Score (Form).
- Contributor: Wa-Wan Press - Troyer, Carlos
- Date: 1904
View 8 Results
Notated MusicTwo songs vocal score | 20 p. ; 35 cm. | The Spirit of Wine / Henry Waller -- Pirate Song / by Henry F. Gilbert (Content). Vocal Score (Form).
- Contributor: Wa-Wan Press - Waller, Henry - Henley, William Ernest - Gilbert, Henry F. (Henry Franklin Belknap) - Stevenson, Robert Louis
- Date: 1902
View 20 Results
Notated MusicFour songs vocal score | 18 p. ; 35 cm. | The city of sleep / by Arthur Reginald Little -- Take, o, take those lips away / by John Beach -- Take, o, take those lips away / by Frederic Ayres -- Eskimo love song / by Stanley R. Avery (Content). Words for 1st song by Rudyard Kipling, 2nd and 3rd by William Shakespeare from...
- Contributor: Wa-Wan Press - Little, Arthur Reginald - Beach, John Parsons - Ayres, Frederic - Avery, Stanley R. (Stanley Robert) - Kipling, Rudyard - Shakespeare, William - Lamont, Frances C.
- Date: 1906
View 18 Results
Notated MusicFour songs vocal score | 23 p. ; 35 cm. | A woman's last word ; Ici-bas / by John Parsons Beach -- The heart of the woman / by Lawrence Gilman -- The shadow rose / by Louise Drake Wright. (Content). "Volume II [Autumn Quarter] Part I: September" (Source Note). Vocal Score (Form).
- Contributor: Wa-Wan Press - Beach, John Parsons - Gilman, Lawrence Gilman, Lawrence Gilman, Lawrence - Wright, Louise Drake - Browning, Robert - Yeats, W. (William Butler) - Rogers, Robert Cameron
- Date: 1903
View 23 Results