Format Notated Music
- Franz Liszt at LC [article]
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Over There, 1917
- The beast of Berlin
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Can the soldiers forget
- Temperance grand march
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Zion waltz
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- A brivele der kale
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Yzias Mizrajum
- The kitchen cop
- Marguerite romanza
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Transit of Venus march
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1770 to 1779 Remove Subject: Canons, Fugues, Etc. (chorus) Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results