Format Notated Music
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Take me out to the ball game
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- The hermit's prophecy
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- The Mothers' Offering
- Wait for the wagon
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Over there
- Base ball
- The message of victory
- Invitation to Boston University Totenberg centennial celebration...
- Florello Quick Step
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Temperance grand march
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Vive la republique
- Méditation pour violon et orgue
- Marching along No. 1
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Hermit songs (sketches)
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results