Format Notated Music
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Invitation to Boston University Totenberg centennial celebration...
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Totenberg Instrumental Ensemble; publicity matl.
- The Everlasting Race
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- The little old cabin in the lane
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- The Harrison song
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Transit of Venus march
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Kingdom coming
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results