Format Notated Music
- Got fun Avrohom
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Out of work
- Despite and still song-cycle, opus 41 : second draft
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Musette pour piano et chant
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Berlin Phil, 1955; program
- Sérénade morceau piano & violon
- The Harrison song
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- The Everlasting Race
- Méditation pour violon et orgue
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- A boychik up-to-date
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Star Spangled Banner
- Lincoln funeral march
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Subject: Hymns Remove Part of: Finding Aids Remove
Primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only known source of pre-Cäcilienverein 19th-century American Catholic Church music.) Composers range from Mozart and Rossini to George F. Root and Oliver Shaw. The collection contains the largest extant source of music by ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (george Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver
- Date: 1735