Format Notated Music
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- Melnotte's banjo
- Stars and stripes forever
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Invitation to Boston University Totenberg centennial celebration...
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- The Rail candidate
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Bach, Am cto.; annotated solo part
- A brivele der kale
- Over there
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- The Harrison song
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- The hermit's prophecy
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Love's telegraph
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Got fun Avrohom
- Wait for the wagon
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Subject: Lincoln, Abraham Remove Contributor: Smith, Dexter Remove Location: Baltimore Remove
The patchwork song: sung by Buckley's Serenaders, Boston; sung by Carnecross & Dixey's Minstrels, Philad'a [music by S. Nelson]; words by W. Dexter Smith, Jr.
- Contributor: Smith, Dexter - Nelson, S. (sydney)
- Date: 1860-00-00
Look inside: 4 results