Format Notated Music
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Zion waltz
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Transit of Venus
- The message of victory
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Wait for the wagon
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- California grand march
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Military Band Music
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Over there
- Sketches for Minotaur
- Call of the woods
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Subject: Lincoln, Abraham Remove Contributor: Smith, Dexter Remove Location: Maryland Remove
The patchwork song: sung by Buckley's Serenaders, Boston; sung by Carnecross & Dixey's Minstrels, Philad'a [music by S. Nelson]; words by W. Dexter Smith, Jr.
- Contributor: Smith, Dexter - Nelson, S. (sydney)
- Date: 1860-00-00
Look inside: 4 results