Format Notated Music
- Hermit songs (sketches)
- Uptown and downtown
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- The Golem
- Child of the angel wing
- Love's telegraph
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Transit of Venus
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Over there
- [Sunt lacrymae rerum]
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Florello Quick Step
- After you've gone / Creamer
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Military Band Music
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results