Format Notated Music
- Take your girl to the ball game
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Oh you Tigers
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Berlin Phil, 1955; program
- Love's telegraph
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Kingdom coming
- Vive la republique
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- The message of victory
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results