Format Notated Music
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Kingdom coming
- Hermit songs (sketches)
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Lincoln funeral march
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Take your girl to the ball game
- The junk man rag
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- The Rail candidate
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- General Halleck's grand march
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- California grand march
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Mexican American Song
- Florello Quick Step
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results