Format Notated Music
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Pop goes the weasel
- A boychik up-to-date
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Got fun Avrohom
- Over There
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Temperance grand march
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- The junk man rag
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- Berlin Phil, 1955; program
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Hermit songs (sketches)
- The Rail candidate
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- The kitchen cop
- The Mothers' Offering
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results