Format Notated Music
- Uptown and downtown
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Real bloomer polka
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- [Sunt lacrymae rerum]
- I want to go to the ball game
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Centennial march
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Musette pour piano et chant
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results