Format Notated Music
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Invitation to Boston University Totenberg centennial celebration...
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- A boychik up-to-date
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Berlin Phil, 1955; program
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Zion waltz
- Carl Engel, chief of the Music Division, Library of Congress, ...
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results