Format Notated Music
- Centennial march
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- The Harrison song
- Over There
- The mocking bird cotillons
- A brivele der kale
- Sketches for Minotaur
- The kitchen cop
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Call of the woods
- Uptown and downtown
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- Star Spangled Banner
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1770 to 1779 Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Contributor: And to Be Sold by Them Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results