Format Notated Music
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- John Lomax
- Hermit songs (sketches)
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- General Halleck's grand march
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- 1936 photo-portrait
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- [Sunt lacrymae rerum]
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Contributor: By Gillam Bass Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results