Format Notated Music
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Marguerite romanza
- Temperance grand march
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Take me out to the ball game
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- He always came home to tea
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ariette [Ein Weib ist das herlichste ...
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- W.w. quintet
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results