Format Notated Music
- Base ball
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- The message of victory
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Anatole of Paris
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Carl Engel, chief of the Music Division, Library of Congress, ...
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- The beast of Berlin
- Take me out to the ball game
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Real bloomer polka
- Marching along No. 1
- Invitation to Boston University Totenberg centennial celebration...
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- Despite and still song-cycle, opus 41 : second draft
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Florello Quick Step
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
Results: 1-3 of 3 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Location: United States Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen ... Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (william) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (john W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (william Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (george Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred
- Date: 1900