Format Notated Music
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Carl Engel, chief of the Music Division, Library of Congress, ...
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- W.w. quintet
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- 1936 photo-portrait
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- A boychik up-to-date
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Rose of Killarney
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Over There
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- The kitchen cop
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Despite and still song-cycle, opus 41 : second draft
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- The Rail candidate
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Location: Worcester Remove
The continental harmony containing, a number of anthems, fuges, and chorusses, in several parts : never before published
print | 1 score (199 p.) ; 14 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. LC copy 1 imperfect: pages between the t.p. verso and p. vii wanting. Evans, 26673 (Citation/Reference). RISM, A/I/1, B2655 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: By Isaiah Thomas and Ebenezer T. Andrews, Sold at Their Bookstore - By Said Thomas in Worcester, and by the Booksellers in Boston, and Elsewhere - Billings, William - John Davis Batchelder Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1794
Look inside: 204 results