Format Notated Music
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Sketches for cello sonata
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Totenberg Instrumental Ensemble; publicity matl.
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- The Mothers' Offering
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Military Band Music
- Alice in Wonderland
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Take me out to the ball game
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Subject: Canons, Fugues, Etc. (chorus) Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results