Format Notated Music
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- The message of victory
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- Despite and still song-cycle, opus 41 : second draft
- Musette pour piano et chant
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Hermit songs (sketches)
- Band master's repertoire
- Take your girl to the ball game
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Uptown and downtown
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Over there
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- A boychik up-to-date
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
Sheet Music. print | 1 score | From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1820-1860 (Microfilm M 3106) Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (Additional Physical Form). In bound volumes: Copyright Deposits 1820-1860 Print (Form). Electronic Resource (Form). Remote (Form).
- Contributor: A. Fiot
- Date: 1846
Look inside: 3 results