Format Notated Music
- The message of victory
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Over there
- Take me out to the ball game
- Sérénade morceau piano & violon
- Star Spangled Banner
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Oh you Tigers
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- Love's telegraph
- [Chansonnier de M. le marquis de Laborde] (Library of Congress)
- California grand march
- Nicholas Ypey, Afbeelding van den weg der planeet Venus, 1761.
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Marguerite romanza
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Mexican American Song
- General Halleck's grand march
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Transit of Venus march
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- The Mothers' Offering
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Tune-Books Remove Subject: Canons, Fugues, Etc. (chorus) Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results