Format Notated Music
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Got fun Avrohom
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Nicholas Ypey, Afbeelding van den weg der planeet Venus, 1761.
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- 1936 photo-portrait
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Postcard to Totenberg’s mother, 1935
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- Love's telegraph
- The Harrison song
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Base ball
- Transit of Venus march
- Zion waltz
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Real bloomer polka
- The Mothers' Offering
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Contributor: And by the Author Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results