Format Notated Music
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- General Halleck's grand march
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- The Mothers' Offering
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Mexican American Song
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Sketches for cello sonata
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Base ball
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Take me out to the ball game
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Franz Liszt at LC [article]
- Sérénade morceau piano & violon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Contributor: And to Be Sold by Them Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results