Format Notated Music
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Invitation to Boston University Totenberg centennial celebration...
- K-4 Pacific
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- California grand march
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- The Mothers' Offering
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Marching along No. 1
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Over there
- I want to go to the ball game
- Can the soldiers forget
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Melnotte's banjo
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Robert Winslow Gordon
print | 1 score (199 p.) ; 14 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. LC copy 1 imperfect: pages between the t.p. verso and p. vii wanting. Evans, 26673 (Citation/Reference). RISM, A/I/1, B2655 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: By Isaiah Thomas and Ebenezer T. Andrews, Sold at Their Bookstore - By Said Thomas in Worcester, and by the Booksellers in Boston, and Elsewhere - Billings, William - John Davis Batchelder Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1794
Look inside: 204 results