Format Notated Music
- The Harrison song
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Invitation to Boston University Totenberg centennial celebration...
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- He always came home to tea
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Take your girl to the ball game
- K-4 Pacific
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Carl Engel, chief of the Music Division, Library of Congress, ...
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Stars and stripes forever
- Over There, 1917
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Military Band Music
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Nicholas Ypey, Afbeelding van den weg der planeet Venus, 1761.
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Contributor: By Gillam Bass Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results