Format Notated Music
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- Out of work
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- I want to go to the ball game
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Anatole of Paris
- Florello Quick Step
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Bach, Am cto.; annotated solo part
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
The continental harmony containing, a number of anthems, fuges, and chorusses, in several parts : never ...
print | 1 score (199 p.) ; 14 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. LC copy 1 imperfect: pages between the t.p. verso and ...
- Contributor: By Isaiah Thomas and Ebenezer T. Andrews, Sold at Their Bookstore - By Said Thomas in Worcester, and by the Booksellers in Boston, and Elsewhere - Billings, William - John Davis Batchelder Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1794
Look inside: 204 results