Format Notated Music
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Hermit songs (sketches)
- Despite and still song-cycle, opus 41 : second draft
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Love's telegraph
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- I want to go to the ball game
- He always came home to tea
- Star Spangled Banner
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Over There, 1917
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Can the soldiers forget
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- The kitchen cop
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1780 to 1789 Remove Contributor: E. Russell, Pr Remove
print | 1 score (15, 104 p.) ; 11 x 20 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). "Engrav'd by Benja. Pierpont Junr. Roxbury 1778"--Colophon. Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2651 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: E. Russell, Pr. - Billings, William
- Date: 1781
Look inside: 132 results