Format Notated Music
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Can the soldiers forget
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Temperance grand march
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- The junk man rag
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- The little old cabin in the lane
- A brivele der kale
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- A boychik up-to-date
- Totenberg Instrumental Ensemble; publicity matl.
- Uptown and downtown
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Got fun Avrohom
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Alice in Wonderland
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Contributor: Haydn, Joseph Remove Subject: String Quartets Remove
Manuscript score | 1 ms. score ( p.) ; 22 x 29 cm. | di me Giuseppe Haydn. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph, in ink. In the Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation Collection of the Library of Congress. Manuscript Score (Form). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Haydn, Joseph - Library of Congress - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation - Library of Congress. Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
- Date: 1790
Look inside: 44 results