Format Notated Music
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Over There, 1917
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- The Rail candidate
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Marching along No. 1
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Band master's repertoire
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Vive la republique
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Hermit songs (sketches)
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- The little old cabin in the lane
- K-4 Pacific
- Lincoln funeral march
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Kingdom coming
- [Sunt lacrymae rerum]
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Hodges, George Remove
The collection contains manuscript and printed music, writings, and other materials compiled and collected by Edward Hodges and subsequently by his son, John Sebastian Bach Hodges. Noteworthy among Edward Hodges' writings are ...
- Contributor: Smith, John Stafford - Hodges, George
- Date: 1790