Format Notated Music
- Sketches for Minotaur
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Musette pour piano et chant
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- The beast of Berlin
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- Wait for the wagon
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Méditation pour violon et orgue
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Transit of Venus
- Take your girl to the ball game
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results