Format Notated Music
- The Harrison song
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Out of work
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Florello Quick Step
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Base ball
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- Can the soldiers forget
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Band master's repertoire
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- Invitation to Boston University Totenberg centennial celebration...
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
Results: 1-3 of 3 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove
The Tams-Witmark Music Library was established in 1925 through the merger of the Arthur W. Tams Music Library and the rental library of M. Witmark & Sons. The Tams-Witmark Collection contains music (manuscript and printed scores) that was being performed in the United States during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. The scope of the collection ranges from eighteenth-century operas of Handel and ...
- Date: 1701
Sheet Music. print | 1 score | From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1820-1860 (Microfilm M 3106) Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (Additional Physical Form). In bound volumes: Copyright Deposits 1820-1860 Print (Form). Electronic Resource (Form). Remote (Form).
- Contributor: Firth, Pond and Co.
- Date: 1852
Look inside: 6 results
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen ... Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (william) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (john W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (william Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (george Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred
- Date: 1946