Format Notated Music
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Postcard to Totenberg’s mother, 1935
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- A brivele der kale
- Franz Liszt at LC [article]
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Pop goes the weasel
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Rose of Killarney
- Despite and still song-cycle, opus 41 : second draft
- Carl Engel, chief of the Music Division, Library of Congress, ...
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Méditation pour violon et orgue
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- K-4 Pacific
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Sketches for cello sonata
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
The patchwork song: sung by Buckley's Serenaders, Boston; sung by Carnecross & Dixey's Minstrels, Philad'a [music ...
- Contributor: Smith, Dexter - Nelson, S. (sydney)
- Date: 1860-00-00
Look inside: 4 results