Format Notated Music
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Rose of Killarney
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Can the soldiers forget
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- The message of victory
- Wait for the wagon
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Base ball
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ariette [Ein Weib ist das herlichste ...
- Out of work
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Invitation to Boston University Totenberg centennial celebration...
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Call of the woods
- The Mothers' Offering
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Stars and Stripes Forever
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Online Format: PDF Remove Language: Coptic Copte Remove
The collection consists of transcriptions of Coptic chant music by Ernest Newlandsmith and Margit Toth. Both contain transcriptions of the Liturgy of St. Basil. Basil. Also part of the collection are audio tapes of Coptic chant music recorded by Moftah between 1940 and 1985, with the bulk recorded in 1965 and 1975-1985. Marian Robertson Wilson created a guide to Moftah's audio tapes in 1996, ...
- Contributor: Moftah, Raghe - Newlandsmith, Ernest - Tóth, Margit - Wilson, Marian Robertson
- Date: 1926