Format Notated Music
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Hermit songs (sketches)
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- Transit of Venus march
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Marching along No. 1
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- The kitchen cop
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Over there
- Call of the woods
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- I want to go to the ball game
- Sketches for cello sonata
- W.w. quintet
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Online Format: PDF Remove Subject: Musicals Remove Subject: 18th Century Remove
The Tams-Witmark Music Library was established in 1925 through the merger of the Arthur W. Tams Music Library and the rental library of M. Witmark & Sons. The Tams-Witmark Collection contains music (manuscript and printed scores) that was being performed in the United States during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. The scope of the collection ranges from eighteenth-century operas of Handel and ...
- Date: 1701