Format Notated Music
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Pop goes the weasel
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- The kitchen cop
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Love's telegraph
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Take me out to the ball game
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Got fun Avrohom
- Uptown and downtown
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Bach, Am cto.; annotated solo part
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- W.w. quintet
- Sérénade morceau piano & violon
- Hermit songs (sketches)
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Language: English Remove Online Format: PDF Remove Subject: Musicals Remove
The Tams-Witmark Music Library was established in 1925 through the merger of the Arthur W. Tams Music Library and the rental library of M. Witmark & Sons. The Tams-Witmark Collection contains music (manuscript and printed scores) that was being performed in the United States during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. The scope of the collection ranges from eighteenth-century operas of Handel and ...
- Date: 1701