Notated MusicCantata Secular cantata for soprano and instrumental ensemble. Title from caption. Copyist's manuscript with Haydn's autograph signature. In ink and pencil. "243278"--Preliminary page. "acc. 450656"--Page 2. Obtained from the W.H. Cummings collection." Italian ...
- Contributor: Haydn, Joseph - Cummings, William Hayman
- Date: 1786
Notated MusicRecitativo e Rondo Sonneck, Bibliography of early secular American music, page 351 Italian words. Staff notation.
- Contributor: Paisiello, Giovanni
- Date: 1797
Notated MusicAmadigi di Gaula : opera da rappresentarsi nel' Regio Teatro di Hay-Market Opera in three acts. Manuscript. In ink. Figured bass unrealized. Bookplate of Sir Edward Littleton on page 2 of cover. Libretto by N.F. Haym, after A.H. de La Motte's Amadis de Grèce; ...
- Contributor: Handel, George Frideric - Haym, Nicola Francesco - Littleton, Edward - La Motte, (Antoine Houdar)
- Date: 1715
Notated MusicIl convito d'Alessandro Magno ò sia la forza dell' Armonia : poesia del Signor Dryden e ... Oratorio. For SATB, mixed chorus with instrumental ensemble. Manuscript. In ink. RISM A/II, 000140115 Library accession number on t.p. verso "240985." Contains the book-plate of Sir Edward Littleton (1727-1812). Italian words. Staff ...
- Contributor: Handel, George Frideric - Pazzaglia, Salvador - Dryden, John
- Date: 1736
Notated MusicAria [i.e. Arie] della op[e]ra Amadigi Ms., probably in the hand of Handel's copyist John Christopher Smith; formerly supposed to be holograph. Caption title. Handel's name added in pencil by a later hand. Accompanied by holograph notes on ...
- Contributor: Handel, George Frideric - Smith, John Christopher
- Date: 1717
Notated MusicCanto ecclesiastico facile della settimana santa del P.F. Illuminato da Torino ... Per uso, e commodo ...
- Contributor: Catholic Church. Liturgy and Ritual - Illuminato
- Date: 1729